What will I learn?
- Gain Knowledge to Pass the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation Certification exam.
- Ansible concepts & workflow.
- Ansible Inventory
- Ansible Adhoc commands.
- Get the knowledge of Ansible playbook & its component.
- Able to write & execute Ansible Playbook.
- Variables, Conditions & Loops
- Ansible Tags.
- Error Handling.
- Ansible Facts & Custom Facts.
- Ansible Roles.
- Ansible Vault.
After completing this course you will be able to pass the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation exam and you will be able to perform configuration management using Ansible.
- A Computer.
- Understanding of Linux OS.
- IT professionals
- DevOps Engineers
- Redhat Certified Professionals
- Automation Engineer
- Solutions Architects
Average Salary of Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation
- $89,771 per year.
- Ref: Salary.com, Glassdoor, PayScale
Certification Exam Details
|Format||Multiple choice, Multiple answers|
|Delivery Method||Testing Center and Online proctored|
Skill Measured in Certification Exam
- Use Ansible inventories to define groups of hosts
- Create Ansible playbooks
- Use Ansible playbooks to configure systems to a specified state
- Create and use Ansible templates to create customized configuration files for hosts
- Create Ansible roles
- Use Ansible Vault in playbooks to protect sensitive data
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST