What will I learn?
- Gain Knowledge to Pass the RedHat Certified Specialist in Openshift Administration Certification exam.
- Openshift Origin (OKD)
- Deployment of Openshift cluster with best practices.
- Concept of S2I (Source to Image).
- Image Streams.
- Cluster security.
- Openshift deployment on AWS.
- Templates & Builds
- Deployments, Services, and Routes.
After completing this course you will be able to pass the RedHat Certified Specialist in Openshift Administration Certification exam and you will be able to deploy and administer an Openshift cluster. Also, you will be able to deploy applications on the Openshift cluster with best practices.
- A Computer.
- Understanding of Containerization (Docker).
- Understanding of Kubernetes.
- IT professionals
- DevOps Engineers
- Redhat Certified Professionals
- Automation Engineer
- Solutions Architects
Average Salary of RedHat Certified Openshift Administration
- $66,304 to $126,393 per year.
- Ref: Salary.com, Glassdoor, PayScale
Certification Exam Details
|Format||Multiple choice, Multiple answers|
|Delivery Method||Testing Center and Online proctored|
Skill Measured in Certification Exam
- Manage OpenShift Container Platform
- Manage users and policies
- Control access to resources
- Configure networking components
- Create and manage applications
- Configure pod scheduling
- Configure cluster scaling
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST