What will I learn?
- Ansible concepts & workflow.
- Able to run Ansible Adhoc commands.
- Get the knowledge of Ansible playbook & its component.
- Able to write & execute Ansible Playbook.
- Able to run a specific playbook task by a specific tag.
- Able to provision the AWS EC2 instances.
- Able to manage different EC2 instances by provisioning & configuring the AWS ELB through Ansible playbook.
- Able to manage traffic by provisioning & configuring the AWS Autoscaling through Ansible playbook.
- Able to take backup of Instance by creating an image of the instance through Ansible playbook.
- Able to provision the VPC through Ansible playbook.
- Able to provision the S3, provide permission, perform GET & PUT operations and transform S3 to hosting.
- Provision RDS instance, take backup and replicate RDS instance through Ansible playbook.
- Create IAM group, policies, users and associate users to group through playbook.
- Provision the AWS Compute & VPC with Ansible roles.
Provision, Configure & Application deployments are totally different phases. These phases are very hard & time taking. But Redhat developed a tool which performs all three phases Application Deployment + Configuration Management + Continuous Delivery. Ansible is easy to learn and we don’t need any programming language to learn Ansible, just need to know universal language YAML. This course will help you to provision, configuring the infrastructure for AWS Compute, S3, RDS & IAM.
Audience & Requirement
- Anyone who wants to enter DevOps field.
- No prior knowledge of any programming language. That’s why it is on high-demand in IT industry.
- AWS account
- A computer
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST
You must be logged in to post a comment.