What will I learn?
- Gain Knowledge to Pass the HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate Certification exam.
- Gain Knowledge about IaC and Orchestration.
- Terraform Installation
- Input, Output Variables
- Terraform Module
- Management of Terraform State file
- Data sources & loops
- Deployment & Management of Resources on Cloud Platform.
- Security Best Practices in using Terraform.
After completing this course you will be able to pass the HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate Certification exam and you will be able to use Terraform to deploy infrastructure resources which include compute, network, database, storage.
- A Computer.
- AWS Account.
- Understanding of AWS Cloud.
- IT professionals
- DevOps Engineers
- Automation Engineer
- Solutions architects
Average Salary of HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate
- $105,144 per year
- Ref: Salary.com, Glassdoor, PayScale
Certification Exam Details
|Format||Multiple choice, Multiple answers|
|Delivery Method||Online proctored|
Skill Measured in Certification Exam
- Understand infrastructure as code (IaC) concepts.
- Understand Terraform’s purpose (vs other IaC).
- Understand Terraform basics.
- Use the Terraform CLI (outside of the core workflow).
- Interact with Terraform modules.
- Navigate Terraform workflow.
- Implement and maintain state.
- Read, generate, and modify the configuration.
- Understand Terraform Cloud and Enterprise capabilities.
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
Date and Time
Wednesday, 31 Dec, 1969
19:00 PM EST
19:00 PM EST
You must be logged in to post a comment.