What will I learn?
- What is an API? What is POSTMAN?
- How to install POSTMAN into your system.
- How to work with HTML Requests?
- Concept of Request and Response
- CRUD Functions
- Writing Test Scripts
- Workspace in POSTMAN
- What are Mockservers?
In this course, you will learn how to send API requests and get responses. You will learn how to successfully set up the POSTMAN app into your system and write API requests. You will be able to send parameterized requests, which includes the JSON data.
Also, you will learn all about authorizing and authenticating the requests, using various measures like, Bearer Token, oauth, API Key, AWS Signature, and more. Furthermore, you will be able to create your own mock servers, which will help you to create your own APIs.
- Basic Concepts of HTML Requests
- Working knowledge of handling JSON files.
Audience and Requirements
- Anyone who is interested in API testing.
- Fundamental knowledge of an API.
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST
You must be logged in to post a comment.