What will I learn?
- Gain Knowledge to Pass the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Certification exam.
- Set up Cloud Environment with Best Practices.
- Gain Knowledge to design and maintain network architecture.
- Setup VPN Gateway.
- How Direct connects works.
After completing this course you will be able to pass the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Certification exam and you will be able to design, develop, and deploy scalable network infrastructure on the AWS cloud.
- AWS Account.
- Understanding of AWS Cloud.
- Good Knowledge Networking,
- Knowledge of OSI Model.
- Networking Security (Firewall, WAF, IPS)
- IT professionals
- Network Administrators
- System Administrators
- Solutions Architect
Average Salary of AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- $113,932 per year
- Ref: Salary.com, Glassdoor, PayScale
Certification Exam Details
|Format||Multiple choice, Multiple answers|
|Delivery Method||Testing center or online proctored exam|
|Language||English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese|
Skill Measured in Certification Exam
- Domain 1: Design and Implement Hybrid IT Network Architectures at Scale 23%
- Domain 2: Design and Implement AWS Networks 29%
- Domain 3: Automate AWS Tasks 8%
- Domain 4: Configure Network Integration with Application Services 15%
- Domain 5: Design and Implement for Security and Compliance 12%
- Domain 6: Manage, Optimize, and Troubleshoot the Network 13%
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST