What will I learn?
- Gain Knowledge to Pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Certification exam.
- Set up Cloud Environment with Best Practices.
- Gain Knowledge to Implement DevOps on the AWS Cloud Platform.
- Implementation of CI/CD.
- Monitoring & Feedback.
- Automate Infrastructure.
After completing this course you will be able to pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional Certification exam and you will be able to implement DevOps on the AWS cloud. which includes continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment using the AWS cloud platform.
- AWS Account.
- Understanding of AWS Cloud
- Basic Understanding of Linux, Windows OS.
- Fundamentals of Networking.
- Understanding of DevOps
Average Salary of AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- $140,625 per year
- Ref: Salary.com, Glassdoor, PayScale
Certification Exam Details
|Format||Multiple choice, Multiple answers|
|Delivery Method||Testing center or online proctored exam|
|Language||English, Chinese (Simplified), Korean, Japanese|
Skill Measured in Certification Exam
- Domain 1: SDLC Automation 22%
- Domain 2: Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code 19%
- Domain 3: Monitoring and Logging 15%
- Domain 4: Policies and Standards Automation 10%
- Domain 5: Incident and Event Response 18%
- Domain 6: High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery 16%
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST
You must be logged in to post a comment.