What will I learn?
- IAM concepts
- Able to create users, groups.
- Able to add policies to groups or individual user.
- Able to create inline policies and add to the user.
- Able to create different roles with different resource policies.
- Understanding the concepts of Identity Providers and Federation.
AWS IAM is a service which provides the ability to AWS account root user to create users and provide the accessibility to them. The root user can create different groups, users and add policies to groups and individual users. You can provide permission to users to access specific AWS resources or deny AWS resources by policies.
Audience & Requirement
- Candidates who are working on AWS or who are going to start the career in AWS.
- AWS account
- A computer
Best course till now. I am very happy with this course.
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST