What will I learn?
- You will be able to create S3 buckets and its properties.
- You will learn how to define the properties of files/objects at the time of upload and set the access specifier whether it can be public or private.
- You will learn how to enable versioning of objects in S3 bucket. so the user can upload and manage the different versions of files/objects
- You will learn how to enable the server logging of S3 bucket.
- You will learn how to create the static site in S3 bucket.
- You will be able to encrypt the files/objects in S3 bucket.
Amazon S3 is an object storage service, which differs from the block and file cloud storage. Files are stored in S3 bucket in form of objects with their metadata included and given an ID number to each file. Applications use this ID number to access an object. Unlike file and block cloud storage, a developer can access an object of S3 bucket via an AWS rest API. S3 provides features to
- Enable server logging
- Enable versioning to keep versions of objects
- Create a static website
- Set the metadata of files/objects
- Set the access specifier of each object
- Encrypt objects with AWS KMS service
If you are planning to learn or take the training on AWS S3 then this course will help you to learn above concepts of AWS S3.
Audience and Requirements
- Candidates who are new in AWS
- Candidates who are planning to pass AWS associate exams.
- You will need to set up an AWS Account (you can use the free tier for this course)
- Your own domain name (optional, but recommended)
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
Best course till now. I am very happy with this course.
|Training Name||AWS S3 online training|
|Training Duration||4 day|
Online Class Demo Dates
10:00 AM EST
Online Class Subscription