ITLearn360’s CISA certification training is aligned to ISACA and ensures that you ace the exam in your first attempt. Most jobs in this field either require or prefer that candidates have a CISA certification. The CISA training will enhance your understanding of IS audit processes and also help you understand how to protect information systems.
What skills will you learn?
By the end of this training, you will:
- Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities and report on compliance and institutional controls.
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Learn how to govern and control enterprise IT environments.
- Understand the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
- Develop working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISA certification exam by ISACA.
Who should take this course?
CISA training is essential for professionals dealing with controlling, monitoring, and assessing an organization’s information technology and business systems. This includes:
- IS/IT auditors/consultants
- IT compliance managers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief risk & privacy officers
- Security heads/directors
- Security managers/architects
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST
We have 24×7 online support team available to help you with any technical queries you may have during the course.
You get lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS). Class recordings and presentations can be viewed online from the LMS.
Talent spiral certifies you as a Certified Expert based on the project reviewed by our expert panel.
Access your course from any device.It can be mobile and desktop too.