What will I learn?
- Gain Knowledge to Pass the Certified Kubernetes Administrator Certification exam.
- Understanding of Kubernetes Components.
- Kubernetes Deployment using Kubeadm.
- Networking in Kubernetes.
- Persistent Storage in Kubernetes.
- Pods, Replica Sets.
- Deployments, Services, and Ingress.
- Config Maps, Secrets.
- WordPress App Deployment.
- Database Deployment.
After completing this course you will be able to pass the Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) exam and you will be able to design, build, configure, and expose application on Kubernetes Cluster.
- A Computer.
- Understanding of Containerization (Docker).
- IT professionals
- DevOps Engineers
- Automation Engineer
- Solutions Architects
Average Salary of Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
- $51,000 to $184,00 per year
- Ref: Salary.com, Glassdoor, PayScale
Certification Exam Details
|Format||Hands-on, command-line environment.|
|Delivery Method||Online proctored|
Skill Measured in Certification Exam
- 13% – Core Concepts
- 18% – Configuration
- 10% – Multi-Container Pods
- 18% – Observability
- 20% – Pod Design
- 13% – Services & Networking
- 8% – State Persistence
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST