The CompTIA Security A+ 901 certification training will enable learners to gain knowledge and skills required to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices; perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques; participate in risk mitigation activities; operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations. Upon successfully validating their skills by passing the certification exam learners will be able to perform these tasks to support the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
What are the course objectives?
- Comprehend Risk identification and mitigation
- Provide operational, information, application and infrastructure level security
- Secure the network to maintain availability, integrity and confidentiality of critical information
- Operate within a set of rules, policies and regulations wherever applicable
Who should take this course?
- Security consultants and managers
- IT directors and managers
- Security auditors and architects
- Security systems engineers
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST
We have 24×7 online support team available to help you with any technical queries you may have during the course.
You get lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS). Class recordings and presentations can be viewed online from the LMS.
Talent spiral certifies you as a Certified Expert based on the project reviewed by our expert panel.
Access your course from any device.It can be mobile and desktop too.