What will I learn?
- What is automation? How do we automate software testing?
- How to install Selenium(using pip) into our python project?
- Use Selenium framework to automate different browsers(Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and more)
- How to automate the web browser with Selenium library
- How to perform actions in Selenium web drivers
During and after completing this course you will be able to Understand what automation means? How & when to use it?
How to set different web drivers, like chromedriver for Chrome, geckodriver for Mozilla Firefox, and more. Integrate our test script into different testing frameworks. Perform actions like clicking on the button, typing in text fields, halting the script(implicit or explicit wait for loading of web page), right click, mouse over, drag and drop, and more.
- Familiar with the concept of Python for testing
- Familiar with Python libraries what will be used in software testing.
Audience and Requirements
- Anyone who is interested in selenium automation testing.
- Little knowledge of python programming language.
|Training Duration||10 week|
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST