What will I learn?
- Understanding Web services (must read)
- Features of SoapUI
- Installation of SoapUI
- Understanding Assertions in SOAPUI
- Working with Operators
- Dealing Properties with Groovy Script (must read)
- Working with Properties
- Conditional Statements in Groovy
- Exception Handling in Groovy
- Please check the curriculum for more information.
Nowadays all Internet applications rely on web services. For enhanced expertise in web services knowing HTML and XML mark up languages is important as the Web Services are created and implemented via these languages. Web services transfer data between client and server. The client sends a web request to the server and the server then responds to the client. On the basis of the request type, the response will differ. But how can we sure that the web services what we created or created by industries are working or not or providing the actual results based on passing the parameters. For testing web services, User must have the knowledge of SoapUI tool. SoapUI tool provides you features or assets to test and validate various web services easily. Through the SoapUI tool, you will be able to:
- Create projects, test suites, test cases, test steps and populates variable data.
- Understand web service request and response WSDL files and JSON files.
- Create mocks for integration testing
- Assert responses in different parameters Perform loop actions in test cases
- Perform data-driven testing using Groovy scripting Understand XML reports etc.
- At least 4GB RAM in your Computer and running Windows, OSX or Linux.
Audience and Requirements
- QA, BA, Manager and anyone who is interested to know SoapUI for functional and performance testing. Needs prior knowledge of software and performance test fundamentals.
Best course till now. I am very happy with this course.
Online Class Demo Dates
19:00 PM EST
Soap UI Web Services Testing
Jmeter for Performance Testing Advanced