- Instructor-led training: 20+ hours
- More than 3 projects
- Automation testing with DevOps
Who can take this course?
- Anyone who wants to change career from Manual testing to Automation testing.
- Anyone who would like to get hands-on experience.
- Likewise, anyone who is from NON-IT background & switches his/her career in IT.
What will you get after training?
For more info:
For more info, please visit the program link:
- You will get the knowledge of Selenium web driver concepts and hands-on experience on WebDriver scripts.
- You will get the knowledge and working flow of various frameworks like TestNG, JUnit, etc.
- Likewise, you will get the knowledge of the CICD / BDD approach with Cucumber.
- You will be able to share your code with your team member by working on Repository GitLab/GitHub.
- Furthermore, you will be able to test various sites by creating your keyword-driven / data-driven framework.
- Not only that, but you will be able to implement Automation testing with Agile testing.
- Furthermore, you will get the hands-on experience to read/write different files (excel, XML file) through Java and use them in data-driven code.
- You will be able to automate the testing process through the Jenkins tool.
- Access self-paced videos for up to 1 year.
Call us @ +1-800-543-5571
Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org